FRFR Amplification

I play electric mainly! It's nice because you don't have to deal with the sound of tweeters up close. I have owned many different FR speakers- Atomic,QSC, EV, Yamaha... and for in my practice room sound, the Bose is way more natural sounding and easy to dial in the Axe(IMHO). I have also found that for me it is way easier to mix with others for informal jams/playing with backing tracks than my previous FR cabs.
I'm intrigued by these (both the Bose L1 and F1) but yet to hear them. Given Bose's "Spatial Dispersion technology" where all drivers are located on one side, how is the stereo imaging? Do you still get Left/Right separation ???

I'm intrigued by these (both the Bose L1 and F1) but yet to hear them. Given Bose's "Spatial Dispersion technology" where all drivers are located on one side, how is the stereo imaging? Do you still get Left/Right separation ???
The stereo with Bose L1(not F1) IMO has a much larger sweet spot where you don't have to be in the middle only to hear the stereo effect!

Back
Top Bottom