Fremen Synthpads and Drones

Cam

Inspired
Fremen presets, specifically SP's/Drones, CPU usage runs roughly 55% -79% using the III, from what I can tell in the vids. Would it be safe to assume these type of sounds with drone chord changes are not possible with the FM3? Hope that makes sense.

Fremen presets, specifically SP's/Drones, CPU usage runs roughly 55% -79% using the III, from what I can tell in the vids. Would it be safe to assume these type of sounds with drone chord changes are not possible with the FM3? Hope that makes sense.

they are probably possible but would have to be retweaked IIRC
80% of FM3 is about 50% AX3
so you could use a pitch shift 4 channels to do the chord changes
but some of the other stuff would have to be modified

Reactions: Cam
They may very well have to be tweaked for the FM3. Let's ask @fremen to chime in. I'm assuming he will be coming out with updated presets for the FM3 at some point.

They may very well have to be tweaked for the FM3. Let's ask @fremen to chime in. I'm assuming he will be coming out with updated presets for the FM3 at some point.
I was hoping he'd chime in, assuming he has the FM3. I don't play out anymore and his presets seem invaluable to practice/ noodle.

I will. Not sure how easy it will be with only one synth block, so only three notes

Reactions: Cam
Back
Top Bottom