freman clean/dirty presets

jzucker

Experienced
I purchased this a few days ago and was going to install but I noticed that the cabinet numbers of his user cabs are not consecutive and since I already have a couple dozen user cabs in use by my own presets, I can't find a way to move mine that don't conflict with fremans.

I don't see a document with the presets that lists which preset uses which cabinet. Does anyone know if this exists?

thanks, he sent me a spreadsheet but it shows multiple cabs in multiple columns for each presets. I'm awaiting clarification but he's very quick and responding so I expect this to be cleared up very soon.

I purchased this a few days ago and was going to install but I noticed that the cabinet numbers of his user cabs are not consecutive and since I already have a couple dozen user cabs in use by my own presets, I can't find a way to move mine that don't conflict with fremans.

I don't see a document with the presets that lists which preset uses which cabinet. Does anyone know if this exists?
Yes, the list with the IR's and which userslot they come with is included in the download - I have the list if you need them :)))

Back
Top Bottom