Freebie Fractal T Shirts!!!

Ultra clean and High-gain contest entries - Class A Chieftain

Had such a blast recording these yesterday!

My submissions--
Ultra --- running class A chieftain (dialed somewhat clean) with the modt808 screamer for solo's and high gain, physically running out to a mic'd peavey classic 30.

1) High Gain clip - my cover of "Fast as You" lead ride by Dwight Yoakam

2) Clean tone clip - My cover of "Arrow" by The Killer Hayseeds,

Cheers.

Last edited:
Bump!

10 more days! Get your entries in. On the 1st I will create a 3 day poll to decide the winners.

One last track for myself before this competition ends! A high gain demo of the Recto New and Das Metal amps in my Ultra. Bass are also from the Ultra. The song does not belongs to me. I only reamp the D.I tracks with my patches and mix the shit out of it. No eq, post processing on DAW! Cheers!

All right guys here's something I found dug up in my Macbook Pro :D
it is a video game music cover of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's Saria's Song/Lost Woods on acoustic elecric guitar. It is looped and a bit repetitive and DI sounding but hey it's video games! Enjoy!

Come on Forumites!!! Take a few mins and vote for a winning clip. All in good fun!

Who gets the T's?

Please go to the corresponding link and place your vote.

Player --- High Gain

Zomgasm Rough Draft D/I Sample (old) by Zomgasm on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
shinodax 1 CRUSH by shinodax on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
shinodax 2 Lamb Of God Style song (Fractal AXE FX Ultra reamp test & mix test) by shinodax on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Ernster Fractal Hi-Gain by Jesse Ray Ernster on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Antenna Graphtech Tonetest by HandofTaurus on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

GAIN VOTE HERE : http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/40733-real-clean-patch-t-shirt-poll.html

Player --- Clean

shinodax One Minute by shinodax on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Ernster Fractal Clean by Jesse Ray Ernster on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Sammetal91 - 1 Cheesy Truck Commercial :p? by Sammetal91 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Sammetal91 - 2 Legend of Zelda's Ocarina of Time: Saria's Song/Lost Woods by Sammetal91 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Iridium 1 Dreaming-Ebow on Vimeo
Iridium 2 Inspector Gadget Sound by Ultramelodic on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Jerry K. SoundClick artist: Jerry Kelley - page with MP3 music downloads

CLEAN VOTE HERE:http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/40734-real-gain-patch-t-shirt-poll.html

BUMP

Please take a few mins and post a vote for the clips you like....

Come on Forumites.... Step up!

Back
Top Bottom