Free Memorial Day Music from Czajkowski/Minnemann

In the spirit of Memorial Day here in the USA, it feels appropriate to me to offer some downloads of my album, West ZooOpolis, with drummer Marco Minnemann. I dedicated it to my fellow Navy SEAL brothers in general, and to a few special doowds in particular. With this in mind, I hope you enjoy the music and have a great day.

The music: there are 4 tracks you can go download guilt-free. One pair of tunes is from the opening of the album, and one pair from towards the end. Note that the entire album was written over a 52-minute non-stop improvised virtuosic drum solo Marco knocked out one evil morning. Several composers were invited to take on this Himalayan challenge: Mike Keneally, Trey Gunn, Alex Machacek, Phi Yaan Zek. A few other masochistic composers joined the fun later in the game as well.

Special Note: I tracked almost all the guitars before I received my AxeFX, but it was used heavily in the mixdown phase for almost ALL printed effects. I also used it like crazy when engineering Mike Keneally's album.

Back
Top Bottom