Free Dyna-Cabs presets

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
Here's some free Dyna-Cabs versions of my Axe-Fx III presets :cool:

My normal presets only uses my own custom IRs, which I prefer to anything else, however, as I was asked if I'll do Dyna-Cabs presets, I made those. They're quite different sounding than the original versions. I had already shared those in my Vendors thread, however these have been updated, I re-tweaked most of the high gain ones.

Most of the presets were made using a looper / DI tracks, as I just started playing after a 6 weeks break, due to left arm/hand issues. I'm still not able to play very well, as it's painful, so I used DI tracks for the first half of the video.

Attachments

• Dyna-Cabs bonus presets.zip
    120.8 KB · Views: 490
  • Fremen's free Dyna-Cabs presets.pdf
    42.2 KB · Views: 403
The DOC file won't open on my Mac. It says that it's a blocked file type.

The DOC file won't open on my Mac. It says that it's a blocked file type
If you right click the file to bring up a Properties dialogue there is a checkbox called "Unblock"
try checking that then "Apply"
At least that's how it works on a Windows system.

My normal presets only uses my own custom IRs, which I prefer to anything else, however, as I was asked if I'll do Dyna-Cabs presets, I made those. They're quite different sounding than the original versions. I had already shared those in my Vendors thread, however these have been updated, I re-tweaked most of the high gain ones.

Most of the presets were made using a looper / DI tracks, as I just started playing after a 6 weeks break, due to left arm/hand issues. I'm still not able to play very well, as it's painful, so I used DI tracks for the first half of the video.

thank you sir. I was just wondering if anyone did something like this since I have admittedly struggled to get a sound I like out of them... and have just fallen back on my irs. I'm saddened to hear you are having hand issues - godspeed on your recovery!

Thank You very much. Have been waiting for your version of Dyna Cabs. Speedy recovery brother.

Back
Top Bottom