Fratomic

Porkchop Xpress said:
For what it's worth, I love the fact that the word "fratomica" has been born in this thread. :D

I don't know if it is the settings people are using (most likely the case) or if they are just hearing something different than me, but my Axe into Fratomic is a dead on accurate reflection of the patches I am using for recording. If anything, they are a bit "sweetened up" by the amplification through it, but not even enough to call it different. I was a bit surprised at the feedback I am getting on at higher volumes, but other than that, the Fratomic sounds amazing. I think people might be a tiny bit too picky or haven't tweaked their patches correctly (most likely the case).

Just my 2 cents, of course.

:!: :!: :!: :!: You got it....the clarity of the Reactor is revealing what has always been there but perhaps unclear before.

raulin said:
FractalAudio said:
Sorry, you lost me. The language barrier is obviously the problem here.

Hi there,

I could translate Vedvai's posts into English and your replies into Spanish if he wants - I think he's using some sort of automatic translator here.

Regards,
Raúl

Hola Raul,,,gracias,por el ofrecimiento,pero esto ya no va a ningún lado,,ahora aparecen "algún" payaso de circo,que sera lo próximo,,,,la "bilirubina".

Tu querida vedasta.

Traducir esto (no tu Raul),,,,en el coño tengo un madroño.

Porkchop Xpress said:
For what it's worth, I love the fact that the word "fratomica" has been born in this thread. :D

I don't know if it is the settings people are using (most likely the case) or if they are just hearing something different than me, but my Axe into Fratomic is a dead on accurate reflection of the patches I am using for recording. If anything, they are a bit "sweetened up" by the amplification through it, but not even enough to call it different. I was a bit surprised at the feedback I am getting on at higher volumes, but other than that, the Fratomic sounds amazing. I think people might be a tiny bit too picky or haven't tweaked their patches correctly (most likely the case).

Just my 2 cents, of course.

que arte tienes marichispa :D :D

soy muy exigente,me gustan los cereales,vuelta y vuelta.

Si no oye la diferencia,debería usted,llamar a la bruja lola..........LOLA WITCH!!!!

perdonen el traductor oooooooooy no me funciona ;)

I confirm that my atomic, is in perfect condition.

Therefore, it is not broken atomic problem.

It just is not what I expected or read mention, but just for me.

Not my personal pleasure

Tom King delete the videos as you requested, a greeting

Back
Top Bottom