FracTool..

virgil

Experienced
Hello
Somebody help me..After I installed the last version of FracTool 3.05 something went wrong.
before that everything went perfect. There is a way to go back to the version before 3.05 ?
If so,please tell me.
Thank you

Hello
Somebody help me..After I installed the last version of FracTool 3.05 something went wrong.
before that everything went perfect. There is a way to go back to the version before 3.05 ?
If so,please tell me.
Thank you
I'd suggest posting this on the existing FracTool thread...

Hello
If so,please tell me.
Thank you
What went wrong?

Hello
If so,please tell me.
Thank you
Please answer, I'd like to release a new version tomorrow

Because you had ax8edit open . .

That should not matter because I was able to have both open previously with no issues but I did try it without AX8 Edit open and it still didn't see the AX8. I tried restarting and that didn't help either. Now I can't seem to revert to the old version either.

That should not matter because I was able to have both open previously with no issues but I did try it without AX8 Edit open and it still didn't see the AX8. I tried restarting and that didn't help either. Now I can't seem to revert to the old version either.
No it's never been possible.
Which os ?

"No it's never been possible." Al, are you talking about only in AX8? I've always used Axedit and Fractool together with my Mark II in OSX.

Sorry, I'm not trying to make an argument but I do have an Axe FX IIXL also so lets say I'm wrong. Even with AX8 edit off I am not seeing the AX8. Any ideas?
Confirmed and fixed, just redownload the pkg file

NB : There's a log window at the bottom, sharing ths log would have directly shown the problem ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom