FracTool - for power users only

A huge thank you from me, too!

May I dare to post that 2.40 does not seem to work for MKI with Q7.01?

I had an older version of FracTool installed first (I think it was 2.38 but may also be 2.39) when I tested Cliffs Plexi Preset. The patch transferred to 75% or so. I heart the sound but FracTool told me that Q7.01 params where found (kind of that) and I was asked if I wanted to download 2.40. Of course I wanted but after that all transfer attempts ended up with a completely blank preset - no name no blocks... any idea?

Best Regards,

Christian.

I had an older version of FracTool installed first (I think it was 2.38 but may also be 2.39) when I tested Cliffs Plexi Preset. The patch transferred to 75% or so. I heart the sound but FracTool told me that Q7.01 params where found (kind of that) and I was asked if I wanted to download 2.40. Of course I wanted but after that all transfer attempts ended up with a completely blank preset - no name no blocks... any idea?

Best Regards,

Christian.
Yes maybe the preset version is not the same as on xl, can you send me a q7.01 and a q7.02 saved on your mk1 preset?

Best Regards,

Christian.

+1

Thank you so much! Donated - again... because you work again and again on this great tool. BTW: Thank you Cliff for taking our older units along for the ride, it is greatly appreciated!

Could someone with a mkI/II and who installed Q7.02 final version try to open a preset from the AxeFx in FracTool and tell me what preset version is displayed then in the log window at the bottom ?
It's supposed to be 0x702 and 0x703 for XL/XL+ but need to be sure ;)

Back
Top Bottom