Fractool Question?

tonyi

Inspired
When I drag an Ax8 Preset to Fractool, it converts it to XL+ (works great). When I drag an XL+ preset to Fractool it does not covert it to Ax8, it does nothing. When I convert from Ax8 to XL+ it shows a picture of XL+ unit on the screen. When I try to convert from XL+ to Ax8 it shows a picture of FM3. As far as I can tell, there is no way to change it?

When I drag an Ax8 Preset to Fractool, it converts it to XL+ (works great). When I drag an XL+ preset to Fractool it does not covert it to Ax8, it does nothing. When I convert from Ax8 to XL+ it shows a picture of XL+ unit on the screen. When I try to convert from XL+ to Ax8 it shows a picture of FM3. As far as I can tell, there is no way to change it?
If it displays a fm3 it's because you have a fm3 connected.
Drag on the hard drive icon then choose destination format

Then it's displayed greyed out and it's clueless.
See ly previous answer, that's what you're looking for
Correct. It is greyed out and I am clueless. I'm sorry Al, I'm to dense to figure this out. I have the Ax8 connected. I drag an XL+ preset onto the desktop Fractool icon just l do when I'm converting Ax8 to XL+. Fractool comes up with a greyed out Fm3? I don't see any way to select a destination?

Correct. It is greyed out and I am clueless. I'm sorry Al, I'm to dense to figure this out. I have the Ax8 connected. I drag an XL+ preset onto the desktop Fractool icon just l do when I'm converting Ax8 to XL+. Fractool comes up with a greyed out Fm3? I don't see any way to select a destination?
Drop on the fractool's hardrive icon, i mean in FracTool's window, not on your desktop.
Then it will ask which destination format you want
So the process is : launch FracTool, then drop on the correct icon IN its window
When you drop on its desktop icon you basically just send it to the connected machine

Drop on the fractool's hardrive icon, i mean in FracTool's window, not on your desktop.
Then it will ask which destination format you want
So the process is : launch FracTool, then drop on the correct icon IN its window
When you drop on its desktop icon you basically just send it to the connected machine
Ahh, open Fractool. Drag preset to "convert to local". Click on Ax8. Save. Thanks Al!! I'm sending another donation.

Back
Top Bottom