FracTool help

Hi Mike, can't help you directly - but for others to do plz make sure the attachments work - for me they don't :)

Last edited:
I can add the in and out blocks but can't figure out how to manipulate the first input cable. Every patch converted by fractool has the input cable running off the top left of the screen. How do you get it back in line? Patches between other blocks are easy. The first one I can't address...

Also, I am unable to drag Axe II presets onto the FM3 in Fractool. The only option I can choose is to use the conversion tool. I'm not sure if that's part of the problem.

Here's one... The other is what I got when I converted with Fractool. Along with a screen shot of what it looks like when I load it into the FM3 with FMEdit. I've tried a bunch of presets and all my inputs are running off the screen like that.

FracProb.jpg

Attachments

• 011 Shiva.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 011 Shiva(FM3).syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Here's one... The other is what I got when I converted with Fractool. Along with a screen shot of what it looks like when I load it into the FM3 with FMEdit. I've tried a bunch of presets and all my inputs are running off the screen like that.

View attachment 74192
what happens if you add an Input block instead of that first shunt?

what happens if you delete the shunt, then add an input block?

Thats also normal depening of device source of converted preset.
I also got this.
delete the cable and add IN and OUT block and do cabling to the rest of the blocks.

Hmmm...
Can't remember exactly..

I also got this issue first.
May add IN block first, connect the cables and after this try to delete the unused cables...
I think this worked for me...

Ok Thanks. The delete key works even though there is no feedback on the screen showing that the cable has been selected.

I got the in and out blocks added. Still no sound. All blocks are connected. I removed the parallel loop. I've been searching posts and YouTube for troubleshooting guides but not having much luck. None of the patches I'm converting with FracTool seem to give me any sound. Any help or references to additional info is greatly appreciated.

check the muted blocks if something set to mute instead off bypass
check the cab block - may there is a cab number in the converted blokc that does not exist on your FM3 - so select a prober cab

Ok Thanks. The delete key works even though there is no feedback on the screen showing that the cable has been selected.

I got the in and out blocks added. Still no sound. All blocks are connected. I removed the parallel loop. I've been searching posts and YouTube for troubleshooting guides but not having much luck. None of the patches I'm converting with FracTool seem to give me any sound. Any help or references to additional info is greatly appreciated.
Google this : axefx wiki no sound.
There's an excellent wiki page for this

Back
Top Bottom