Fractool Bot ?

Im trying to move AX8 presets to my FM3. I am new to FM3. I discovered the Fractool bot but cant download it. Is there a different way to move the presets ?

Hold the Control switch on your Mac while you click on the Open button.

Damn it this is getting under my skin. I get the same stupid msg. I can download it but my Mac will not open it even with control . I must be clicking the wrong link or doing something so bone headed.

Damn it this is getting under my skin. I get the same stupid msg. I can download it but my Mac will not open it even with control . I must be clicking the wrong link or doing something so bone headed.
Mac security was changed recently to be even more protective. you most likely have to open Mac System Preferences (the apple icon on the very top left), then go to Security & Privacy, then the General Tab. if you've recently tried to open FracTool, you should see a "Allow" button or similar in the "Allow apps downloaded from" section of the System Preferences.

this screenshot doesn't show the "allow" that would show up, but this is where to look:
Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 11.20.29 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom