Fractal's new "Smart Car"- the AxeCar

If that rig was a French dish, it would be called "Axe-CarGo".
rimshot.gif

That's the best load out ever!

Giving me some ideas for some outdoor gigs I have!

Indeed I have a "woman"- though if you said that to her face she'd most likely beat the shit out of you. :) As I'm told, she has me... and I ain't about to argue with her.

The Batman collection (one of many collections I own) is only in the Bat Cave (one floor in the house). The other floors contain other collections, including her massive Nightmare Before Christmas collection, which dwarves my '66 Bat obsession completely.

Life is beyond good, and I've been blessed with a warm home, great family, sweet friends, good health and lots of fun toys...

Indeed I have a "woman"...

Well, there ya go! I guess I was just thinking of that old movie "40 Year Old Virgin" with Steve Carell, where he has collectible toys all over his house. Then he gets a girlfriend and she sells it all on Ebay :)

Congrats on a good life and thanks for the pics :)

Reactions: svl
Almost perfect, Black Bitch. I actually got her into the whole collecting thing because I felt bad she didn't have a "hobby" and I did. Regret that one sometimes, as the 7 foot life-size Jack Skellingtons literally started invading my family room...

Back
Top Bottom