Fractalbot for Cab pack

korfist

I am trying to get the new cab pack downloaded onto my Axe. The notes say to use fractal bot. Does anyone know how to do that? If not, what is the easiest way to get that done. Thanks and happy 4th.

Very simple.

• Unzip the download into a folder and location on your PC.
  • Start the Bot.
  • Choose Axe-Fx II as the device on the SEND tab.
  • The Input and Output ports should be selected for you.
  • Click on the BROWSE button and browse to the folder location you chose to unzip to in step 1.
  • Click on the BEGIN button and then choose the location you wish to overwrite.

It's all in the manual. :)

Very simple.

• Unzip the download into a folder and location on your PC.
  • Start the Bot.
  • Choose Axe-Fx II as the device on the SEND tab.
  • The Input and Output ports should be selected for you.
  • Click on the BROWSE button and browse to the folder location you chose to unzip to in step 1.
  • Click on the BEGIN button and then choose the location you wish to overwrite.

It's all in the manual. :)

This is why I love Fractal, The Forum and the Users - 7 minutes after someone asked a question that could be answered by looking in the manual, a wonderfully polite, concise and detailed answer is posted............

You can only do one cab at a time. Once you choose a proper Axe II cab file the BEGIN button should turn green. After clicking that you need to click on one of the radio buttons to either overwrite the numbered location or the currently selected slot.

This is where I get confused on the IRs. What am I overwriting? Do I only get to pick 100 of the cabs to use (because the are 100 slots?)

Yes. You have 100 user cab slots available for your personal use.

Currently there are 132 Factory Cab slots that you cannot touch. Those are updated by the firmware and only FAS can add to them.

You have 100 additional User Cab slots that you can overwrite.

On the front panel click Layout then tab over to the cab block and then click EDIT. Turn the big wheel and you will see all 132 Factory and 100 User slots.

Back
Top Bottom