Fractal Tutorial - Ambient Parallel Effects

Great video. It now makes more sense to me what could justify a stereo backline with the use of stereo effects. The other way round would be In Ear monitoring with just a mono backline for natural feedback, but as an amateur I'm not performing frequently enough to justify the investment in a good pair of IEM.

This tutorial is in Italian but you can activate the english translation
If it is interesting I can make it in english

Hey Marco, yesterday night I took a look at this video
I surely did not understand all in Italian but a lot though. In this video I saw you reset other blocks than only Amp blocks (FAS boost) . For which blocks you consider a reset operation is necessary as until now I was not aware of the necessity to do so and thought blocks were automatically regenerated during the FW upgrades with Fractal Bot. Thanks in advance for your advice.
Maybe this video would be great to have in English but I guess it must be difficult to find the time. Keep on rocking! 🤟

Hey Marco, yesterday night I took a look at this video
I surely did not understand all in Italian but a lot though. In this video I saw you reset other blocks than only Amp blocks (FAS boost) . For which blocks you consider a reset operation is necessary as until now I was not aware of the necessity to do so and thought blocks were automatically regenerated during the FW upgrades with Fractal Bot. Thanks in advance for your advice.
Maybe this video would be great to have in English but I guess it must be difficult to find the time. Keep on rocking! 🤟

with latest firmware is necessary to reset drives and compressor Too.
I did several English tutorials but I think people prefer native speakers like Leon or Cooper
I focus my attention to show the philosophy of my presets.

with latest firmware is necessary to reset drives and compressor Too.
I did several English tutorials but I think people prefer native speakers like Leon or Cooper
I focus my attention to show the philosophy of my presets.
No sweat, the information was just not known to me. Thanks for your quick reply ! Tonight I'm undertaking the correction of my main presets with this in mind.

BTW your English videos are as good as 'native' and are also highly appreciated. Added : The subjects you cover are quite indispensable and pragmatic.

Last edited:
This is a fantastic video and I learned a great deal. The parallel use of ambient FX really cleaned up some of my lead tones, the Pitch Block was an awesome addition in addition to learning some functions I never messed with such as Bypass Settings and Input Gain. Jammed last night til' my fingers were killing me. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom