Fractal Newbie just pulled the trigger plus...........

unidigitize

Hello,

Ok so I'm a newbie to Fractal and "to posting" in this forum. I'm excited to say that I just pulled the trigger on the Axe 2 XL and an Atomic CLR neo wedge monitor. I've waited a while to do this, but with what I'm hearing out of the latest youtube videos and artist testimonials, I decided now was time to finally proceed to checkout.

I'm pumped!:)

I'm pumped!:)

And well you should be. You are going to be soooo pleased! Anyone on this board will tell you - it's the best money they've ever spent, bar none. I'm not kidding. It's just a phenomenal piece of gear. If it doesn't make you happy, there's no making you happy.

Thanx! I guess I'm really excited about this Atomic CLR neo monitor as well as the Axe. Naturally, as tone freak guitar player, I've had it in the back of my mind that the axe fx was for me, but I hear about all these combinations people are using, and well, it's frickin overwhelming. I had an ElevenRack, VL GCP and EV ELX112P setup and people said my sound was really good, so I can only imagine the tones I'll get out of this rig.
I've been a huge Mesa and Hughes & Kettner player over the last 10 years, but my back just can't handle carrying that stuff around. Plus, I want to be able to play at church etc, so a lighter, volume manageable rig with a ton of sound options was a must.

Believe it or not........ this video sold me on the axe........ just insaneo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyg76NwtAI

Back
Top Bottom