Fractal freeze

Ok guys stop scaring me. I’ve been fine with my setup, I don’t want to tweak anymore!!!
They are really only saying, if you divide fractal users into exceptions and norm categories, you would be in the exceptions category. Nothing scary but these folks that are responding to you know their fractal stuff and have been here a long time. Me, I have been here a long time and I don't know 1/10 of what some of these guys know.
If everyone just said, Hey that's cool-great that would not be of any benefit to you at all. It's all good man............

They are really only saying, if you divide fractal users into exceptions and norm categories, you would be in the exceptions category. Nothing scary but these folks that are responding to you know their fractal stuff and have been here a long time. Me, I have been here a long time and I don't know 1/10 of what some of these guys know.
If everyone just said, Hey that's cool-great that would not be of any benefit to you at all. It's all good man............
I agree. I was being a bit facetious in my replies.

I’ve been optimizing my song presets the last week after a big show, it’s all good info worth putting through its paces.

This site has been instrumental in my learning process, I have much more to learn still.

I Havev had the Fractal Bot freeze everything on my edit screen and it self , a few times ,where I had to go to force shut down the app on on my Mac. Alll was good after app restart.

Back
Top Bottom