Fractal Bot won't open, Says Fractal-Bot.exe Entry Point Not Found

Lefty0one

When trying to open newest Fractal Bot I can't get it any further than this. Box says "procedure entry point RegisterSuspendResumeNotification could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll
Can anyone help me troubleshoot? I have downloaded the newest FM3 Edit and installed it.

When trying to open newest Fractal Bot I can't get it any further than this. Box says "procedure entry point RegisterSuspendResumeNotification could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll
Can anyone help me troubleshoot? I have downloaded the newest FM3 Edit and installed it.
Weird.
No real idea, but I'd first restart your computer, and if that doesn't help, uninstall and reinstall FM3 Edit.

What version of Windows are you running? The API mentioned in the error (RegisterSuspendResumeNotification) looks to only be supported on Windows 8 and higher per Microsoft documentation. If you are on Windows 7 then I would expect this error to occur.

Weird.
No real idea, but I'd first restart your computer, and if that doesn't help, uninstall and reinstall FM3 Edit.
I tried uninstalling/reinstalling all the programs FM3 Edit, Frac Bot even all audio stuff and no changed. Thank you for your insight.

What version of Windows are you running? The API mentioned in the error (RegisterSuspendResumeNotification) looks to only be supported on Windows 8 and higher per Microsoft documentation. If you are on Windows 7 then I would expect this error to occur.
Yeah I am using Win7. think it may be time to move into the present with my computer. At least FM3 Edit still allows me to tweak what I have.
Thank you for input. I heard there were some problems with Win 10 from some users. What would you suggest I upgrade to without worry?

Bailed my music laptop out of win 7 semi recently myself, went to another machine I had running 10. Working fine, but it's what I had, not necessarily optimum.

Yeah I am using Win7. think it may be time to move into the present with my computer. At least FM3 Edit still allows me to tweak what I have.
Thank you for input. I heard there were some problems with Win 10 from some users. What would you suggest I upgrade to without worry?
Full disclosure, I work for Microsoft and actually worked on both Windows 8 and Windows 10. I use FM9 Edit flawlessly on Windows 11 on a Surface Pro X (arm64) device, though the caveat there is I've only had my FM9 for a few months and only do simple things (so far). I can't really offer you any OS recommendations, though I think that if you like Windows 7, there's a good chance you'll like Windows 11. But there are many different computers, brands, and operating systems out there and only you can know what your needs are and what is most suitable to meet them. Before making any computer purchases or OS upgrades, carefully consider your workflows, your apps and software that you use, and make sure they are compatible or that there are suitable alternatives. It's never fun to upgrade and then find out that something critical to you has stopped working.

Back
Top Bottom