fractal bot and sending IRs - Help needed

jmillerc2

I just bought OH IRs. Used Fractal bot to send one to Axe II. I selected "Send to currently selected slot." I chose a User cab slot. Fractal Bot says it's been saved but I can't see it anywhere. What am I doing wrong? Thx!

Think I got it. I had to quit and restart Axe Edit, but there they are and sound great. Is this how it's supposed to work?

Think I got it. I had to quit and restart Axe Edit, but there they are and sound great. Is this how it's supposed to work?

I had the exact same experience. I purchased the 1x12 and 2x12 OH offerings and wanted to try them. I was able to put them on the scratchpad and make my preset cab the scratchpad so I could audition them. Then I loaded one into slot 50 and couldn't see it until I closed and opened Axe Edit again.

I used to roll my eyes at the "hey I can only upload one user cab syx at a time???!!!???" comments in the forum, but tonight, I'm one of those losers.

C'mon AXE MANAGE!!!! Please come back!!!!

You don't have to exit Axe-Edit. Just go to Settings/Preferences/Refresh then click the Refresh button under Cab Names.
Yes, refresh works, but I'd still like to see an AE software change that writes the name instantly.
Oh, and by the way…WHAT IS THE LATEST NEWS ON AXE-MANAGE??

Last edited:
Totally agree. We do need a better control of presets and IR's. Little frustrating that I have to send IR's one by one. Not nice when having 200 IR's and often want to shift between...

Back
Top Bottom