Fractal - Bot and AX8 Editor downloading quiery

FracAttack

Hi
So I'm brand new when it comes to syncing my AX8 with my computer. I wanted to download AX Editer and Fractal - Bot on to both PC (Windows Vista) and my MacBook Pro. I'm not the most computer literate person in the world and I'm struggling with extracting the files in order to install both programs. If anyone could hint at the necessary steps to take in order to make this possible it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Not sure about windows ,but with the Mac ,down load ,go to your download file folder,double click. They should start extracting . Click next on the prompts ,enter your password ,should download and be in launch pad

Hi

Would this be the same process if I've downloaded the file on a windows machine, transferred it to my Mac via a removeable hard drive and opened it up there?
Do I need to install anything to extract the files?

Ok thanks
I seem to have the software installed but the AX8 doesn't seem to be responding with the USB cable plugged in, I'm not getting the three green ticks in the Fractal Bot menu. Do I need to do anything on the AX8 unit itself to put it into an 'edit mode' to converse with the computer?

Ok thanks
I seem to have the software installed but the AX8 doesn't seem to be responding with the USB cable plugged in, I'm not getting the three green ticks in the Fractal Bot menu. Do I need to do anything on the AX8 unit itself to put it into an 'edit mode' to converse with the computer?
Close FractalBot

Don’t have to set any thing on the ax8, fractal bot for updates ,saving banks,preset etc. Axe edit for editing the ax8 while playing or making presets ,effects and so forth. Not exactly sure what your trying to do , besides down loading.

Back
Top Bottom