Fractal axe II on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

echo44

Inspired
Well that didn't take long. Somebody is selling one on ebay and if you have looked at his
recent history he has sold several axe ultras and standards.
smells fishy to me. It will be interesting how long it takes for him to list his
second while the faithful here struggle

Axe II on eBay now!

Axe II for sale on eBay now.
Here is the link. I already PM'ed this
to Cliff. Hope he sees it.

Fractal Audio Axe-FX II | eBay

To me, as a loyal Fractal devotee, who spent hours last week refreshing the Store
competing for a II, and now awaiting his turn on the new Wait List, this makes my
heart drop.

Last edited:
I am not so sure Fractal doesn't encourage this? Look how many fractal axe's new he has sold?
at least 10!

Fractal does NOT support it. This is probably one of the reasons he put the waiting list back -- the same people that buy AXE II's for profit are exactly the kind of people that make money with those scripts (of course excluding the people that scripted here just to become competitive).

Fractal does not have an issue with it. Cliff has stated on here several times that "that is part of the free market in this country, which I support". His only issue was when one seller pretended to be a Fractal Representative. I mean he waited like us, got one, paid for it and is selling it. Sucks we're still waiting, but good for him haha

edit: awesome Cliff, thanks!

Agh I knew it was gonna happen. Unfortunately Fractal can't intervene unless they do something that involves copyright violations or something of the sort. Capitalism is brutal.

Agree it does kind of suck. But did the rabid nature of that customers wanting and Axe-FX II create a market?

Several posts already up on the Axe II section about this.

What a heartbreaker for the rest of us who spent hours refreshing the Store
last week, competing for a unit. I PM'ed Cliff about this. Not that there is
anything he can specifically do about this one. But he certainly should know
it is already happening, not even two weeks into production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom