Fractal Axe-Fx III Effect Blocks

Hey there everyone,

I am a fairly new fractal owner. I currently own 2 AX8 units and just purchased and received my Axe FX III this Monday. I am totally in love with this unit and want to get the most out of it.

My question is does a PDF or website exist that lists every FAS effect block with an explanation of parameters? This would be extremely helpful to me as the amount of effects can tend to be overwhelming or I just stick to what I know, not giving the other effect blocks a chance.

Thank you in advance.

Hey there everyone,

I am a fairly new fractal owner. I currently own 2 AX8 units and just purchased and received my Axe FX III this Monday. I am totally in love with this unit and want to get the most out of it.

My question is does a PDF or website exist that lists every FAS effect block with an explanation of parameters? This would be extremely helpful to me as the amount of effects can tend to be overwhelming or I just stick to what I know, not giving the other effect blocks a chance.

Thank you in advance.
Have you seen the owners manual?

LOL.....not yet. I havent even downloaded it yet. I got my editor downloaded and was so caught up in creating my first presets, I totally forgot about the manual! :tonguewink:

All great information. Downloaded the manual and put it in a three ring binder! Also checking out the link that @yek provided.
Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom