Fractal Audio - not just for adults anymore

InsideOut

Power User
When I went up to NJ to help Cliff and Matt with the amp show, he was a gracious host and hooked me up with this shirt for my daughter. On vacation last week, I caught her dancing to some of my music (made with an AxeFx of course) wearing the shirt. Thought I'd share.

Very Cool. I would love to get one of those t-shirts (just not pink).
You have a beautiful daughter.

I have a little girl myself. Not sure what I did to deserve her but I sure am thankfull what ever it was

Very cool, even in little girl pink!

Yeah, I wish they would start selling that stuff too :)

Cheers
Steve

Ok this is all cool, but did I miss the swag section on the web site... I would like to buy a shirt, cap, gig bag something.

Ok this is all cool, but did I miss the swag section on the web site... I would like to buy a shirt, cap, gig bag something.

The T-shirts haven't started shipping yet- but don't worry. They have plenty of shirts available for whoever wants to order them. Oh, and there won't be a waiting list.

:) :) :) :)

I KID, I KID, I KID~~~

-Phil

Would be cool if we got a t-shirt with our axe-fx II!

Maybe g66 will do that instead of the box of chocolates we got with the axe-fx I

You have a beautiful daughter.

I have a little girl myself. Not sure what I did to deserve her but I sure am thankfull what ever it was

Thanks 8) I think the same thing all the time. Not sure what I did to deserve her, but it must have been pretty good :D

Back
Top Bottom