Fractal Audio News @ NAMM 2010

Are you saying this forum?...because no, the people who are on the list specifically said they sent an email and received a confirmation email that they were on the list.

IIRC there was one wedge that was active and the other one (to the left) was passive and powered with the 50w mono block.

Foot controller looked really nice.

When I was about to get into it, guitar player Phil Brown walked into the room and started playing and man, does he know his chops. One of the most inspiring guitarists I have ever met. He really showed that the Axe-Fx can be ultra dynamic.

Cheers,

Mats N

wezx said:
Is there some secret email address you're all using to get on the waiting list for the MFC-101? Like I said I've sent several emails and no response from Fractal...

Have you sent something here... (see below)?

sales@fractalaudio.com

I believe that this is the e-mail address where you can ask to be put on the list and then also follow up. You should probably do what I had to do well over a year ago... I would send another e-mail to that address, asking for clarification that you're on the waiting list for the MFC-101. But, in the e-mail title, I would type in something to the effect of "Need confirmation that I'm on the waiting list for a Midi Floor Controller". Then, in the body of the e-mail, say something like, "Back on the date of ___________ I had sent an e-mail to you, requesting to be put on the list for one of your forthcoming MFC-101 floor controllers. I have since inquired a few times and haven't heard anything back from anyone. Can you please confirm for me that you received my original request to be put on the waiting list, and also confirm that I am now on it? Thanks, in advance."

Anyway, it worked for me. Back a year and a half (or more?) ago, I did just that and got a response - confirming that I was already on the list. Good luck.

And be sure to include your phone number and shipping address. I got on the list for a wedgie (!) and had instant e-mail reply from Tom.

I sent another email with your suggested subject line and body text...hopefully I will hear back from someone...?

theblogjammers said:
And be sure to include your phone number and shipping address. I got on the list for a wedgie (!) and had instant e-mail reply from Tom.
I think Atomic required phone number at least for Reactor FR waiting list but Fractal hasn't required phone number nor shipping address to get on their lists.

[/quote]

DSCN2849.jpg
[/quote]

Wow, that looks plain awesome. I don't have an Axe yet but when I get it I think this wedge might convince me to sell my tube amp as I could use this for the Axe, acoustic guitar, or keys.

Back
Top Bottom