Fractal Audio Hat 👍❤️

DallasGlenn2005

Experienced
We are all impressed with FAS products and support. This is a big 👍 for the fitted hat for sale on the website. Super high quality and great fit. I don’t look good in hats anymore now that I’m older, but I have a massive collection. The black fractal hat is in my top 2 for quality, fit, style. They even do the little things well. Thank you.

I would really (really) like to see optional black on white T-Shirts and hats for those of us in the warmer climes??

Did I say really?

I have a large noggin and the large profit caps fit me pretty good. That said, I don't have a giant mane of hair.

It does - at least the fitted one doesView attachment 99639. That's the one I bought. I think it's labeled L/XL. I have a big ol head, and its the best fitting cap I own.
I have that and it's way too tight. My old flex fit xl hats fit fine, but the new ones have an additional XXL size apparently (Google around, there's a big hat community out there that take themselves way too seriously, but helped confirm that there is a larger size, that USED to be the XL hat). Guess THATs actually the hat I need.

I have a tiny head (and compensating large ego?). Most caps look silly/huge or come down to my brows if put on snug.

I need to measure my noggin, but how is the S/M for those with small heads? Or for any ladies on here (lol, who am I kidding?)?

Back
Top Bottom