SOLD Fractal Audio FM9 Turbo

hoth

Inspired
In excellent physical and working condition. I'm the 2nd owner and doing the journey from FM3 to FM9 to AxeFx III. PayPal Friends & Family, Zelle or Venmo. It will be well packed and fully insured. Do not have original box. Asking $1650 because that is what I paid. Dropping price to $1550 PPFF

tempImageE1XcgP.jpgtempImage4pjFye.jpg

Last edited:
Just clarifying $1650 USD dollars? I think I purchased my FM9 Turbo brand new , just over a month ago from FAS North America for $1600 USD.

Just clarifying $1650 USD dollars? I think I purchased my FM9 Turbo brand new , just over a month ago from FAS North America for $1600 USD.
Yes. Dollars. Not trying to gouge anyone. That is how much I paid because they are not available right now directly from Fractal.

Hey, I have an Axe FX III Mk II + FC6 + Gator Case I'm looking to trade for an FM9 Turbo in case you're interested. I'm in Brooklyn, NY.

Hey, I have an Axe FX III Mk II + FC6 + Gator Case I'm looking to trade for an FM9 Turbo in case you're interested. I'm in Brooklyn, NY.
Thank you but I am purchasing a turbo and need a FC12 so need cash. Dropped the price to $1550.

Back
Top Bottom