FracPad - Custom Screen - Amp Level Control for Axe FX III

56panhead

Is there a way to create a control in the Custom Screen for adjusting the Amp level? Not the gain nor master volume, the "level" control found in the bottom row of the "Tone" page (via the layout control on the Axe Fx screen).

This would be super useful for level balancing from song to song.

Implemented in 3.27, something else needed while i'm working on it ?

I'm using windows 7, FracPad crashes every time I right click a scene number and select 'copy current scene' is this a known bug?
Also, when I select 'Save' I can't navigate through the presets (with mouse or cursor keys) and most of the names are not there.

I'd love to get this working, it looks like it could be very useful. Thanks.

I'm using windows 7, FracPad crashes every time I right click a scene number and select 'copy current scene' is this a known bug?
Also, when I select 'Save' I can't navigate through the presets (with mouse or cursor keys) and most of the names are not there.

Which fasdevice?
You mean Save To? You need to refresh preset names with the refresh button in save to preset selector
For the key navigation it's a no, it's a touch device oriented app. It's free on Windows, not to get more work, just to have a demo

Sorry, Axe FX III. Refresh presets worked, thanks. Your Preset selection page is much easier on the eyes. 1580907948192.png:)
I didn't realise it's not fully PC implemented, OK no problem. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Fixed in upcoming 3.27

Fixed in upcoming 3.27

Thank you very much.
hats-off.gif

Back
Top Bottom