Found the VH4ch3 missing ingredient

Clips??? .lol kidding I was interested though in hearing how FW18 was through real cabs ,and the Irs turned off , this sounds promising

I don't have clips unfortunately..
and to be honest, clips from the guitar show would have been somewhat difficult to hear well
on account of the other many hundred of shreds and riffs adding to the ambience.. lmao..

Clips??? .lol kidding I was interested though in hearing how FW18 was through real cabs ,and the Irs turned off , this sounds promising

It's awesome. My playing is 95%+ real cabs with no its. There have been plenty of fw updates that add something, but it seems mostly to the frfr sounds.

Imo fw 18 is a big leap for us amp/cab guys.

I did a clip, poor playing, with my real cabs should we ingredients how the guitar volume pot reacts. Used a 65 batsman, so not high gain, but does show the response.

It's in the demos page.

It's awesome. My playing is 95%+ real cabs with no its. There have been plenty of fw updates that add something, but it seems mostly to the frfr sounds.

I did a clip, poor playing, with my real cabs should we ingredients how the guitar volume pot reacts. Used a 65 batsman, so not high gain, but does show the response.

It's in the recordings page.

It's in the recordings page.

It's important to say things twince. Just to be sure :D

Back
Top Bottom