Forum rules?

BrianJ

Inspired
Ok, I've posted two threads and both got closed before I could respond...

One was asking how to purchase an Ultra, and mentioning an eBay auction from someone named Fractalworldwide, that was claiming that the unit was shipping direct from Fractal Audio. I commented that I didn't think that was cool if it was fractal audio...

A member asked for a link to that auction, before I could respond the thread was closed. So I opened a thread to post the link for him, which was again closed. Apparently I've broken some forum rule or something asking how to purchase and questioning if that was indeed Fractal on eBay...

So, are there some forum rules I need to be aware of? What can an can't be posted? Or was I just posting in the wrong section?

Thanks!

Brian

Ok, I've posted two threads and both got closed before I could respond...

One was asking how to purchase an Ultra, and mentioning an eBay auction from someone named Fractalworldwide, that was claiming that the unit was shipping direct from Fractal Audio. I commented that I didn't think that was cool if it was fractal audio...

A member asked for a link to that auction, before I could respond the thread was closed. So I opened a thread to post the link for him, which was again closed. Apparently I've broken some forum rule or something asking how to purchase and questioning if that was indeed Fractal on eBay...

So, are there some forum rules I need to be aware of? What can an can't be posted? Or was I just posting in the wrong section?

Thanks!

Brian

No mod identified the reason your thread was closed?

EDIT: Ok I see what's up... the link to the ebay add you posted I highly doubt is FAS. I'm pretty sure they sell strictly through their web site and there dealers. It appears that Jay locked up your thread as it appeared they might be leaning to the rant side of things.

Last edited:
Not to me...?

It's ok, I realize I'm new here and I can understand how what I posted could have been taken as "hostile", but I didn't mean it that way...I just wanted to know how to purchase one! Now I know you just have to keep hit this button to see if you get lucky or not...

I don't have that kind of time so I suppose I won't be able to buy one anytime soon. I just wanted to know if I missed some forum rules or something...I read the short forum rules post, but it didn't really say much other than to respect others, etc.etc. Didn't seem like I had violated them, but maybe I missed something...so I was just asking!

Don't worry man right now It's pretty hectic in the world of Fractal Audio so if you got some unexpected hostility just don't take it too seriously. It is forum after all. If you wanna try your luck, you can try putting up a post in the wanted section of the forum. Try putting your max offer for whichever you want (standard or ultra) and you may get responses. That's how I got my standard. I wish you good luck as it seems that there's a huge demand for it right now!

Back
Top Bottom