"Forever" - all axe-fx, all the time

gdgross

Experienced
My band, Northern45, has a new song up on our site, Forever.

www.northern45.com

It will play automatically when you visit the site.

All guitars were recorded through my axe-fx into logic. (forgive the mix - I'm just learning how do do this... Sounds decent, but it pales to the rest of the stuff on the site, which was done by a cat who really knows his stuff)

Let me know what you think!!

Geoff

Thanks guys. I'm happy with the preformances and tones, etc, but iffy on my mix. I'll learn fast though; the plan is for us to do two of these per month!

As for the other tracks, there is some axe-fx on there, but there was so much re-ampin and remixing and junk that went on without me that I don't know what's what. A lot of those tones were also done with a marsall jmp-1 preamp.

Re:

gdgross said:
Mind telling a few record labels that for me?

:)

Signed yet? I'm sitting here working and listening to your songs via your website. Great stuff. Better than tons of stuff on the radio for sure.

Geoff, this sounds fantastic. I really enjoyed listening to your music. Your tones were great. Most importantly, I feel that you do a great job of playing within the context of the song. You have a great sense of how to add just enough to the song to advance it without overplaying. You guys have a great thing going. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom