For those with Apogee or understands about it...

joeymexico

Inspired
Dudes, I am debating between an Apogee Duet or a Apogee One. The one is half the price and most reviews I have seen says is very little if any difference in tone quality... I will be using this with my macbook. I have seen that both are analog and the Duet is 96K while the One is 48K. The thing is Axe is 48k. I dont know if the plus the Duet has will be used for that reason.., and from what I have read is no a wise move to downsize the quality.... The plus on the One is the mic of course .. I guess to record rehearsals would be cool. I have seen on youtube one guy that record with a little mixer the One and a couple of mics. The Duet has better looks and more resolution but if the Axe is 48k will I use the Duet on its full potential?... Or the One is just what I need..... What do you think?

Thanks a lot
:twisted:

ook thanks... I finally got the Duet, it seems that it has more features like the Firewire (less latency) and is a lot more sturdy... plus I read some noise issues with the One that may be caused by the USB not properly handling the data or some other issue that I dont want to deal with...
The mic on the One still has my attention maybe later I will try it...
Thanks a lot dude...

Back
Top Bottom