For those who want left and right amps, how do you achieve it with your FM3?

I've put my Strymon Iridium in the effects loop and it works great. Sometimes I'll even use the FM3's cab block for it. Makes a good backup for my FM9 if for some reason that wasn't available to me. I actually like all three models in that unit as much as their Fractal counterparts.
I see a footswitch labeled Fav on there. How does that work? How many "presets" does it have? Can they be accessef via midi?

(It's on sale at GC/MF)

I see a footswitch labeled Fav on there. How does that work? How many "presets" does it have? Can they be accessef via midi?

(It's on sale at GC/MF)
Through MIDI, you can access 300 presets. The Favorite switch saves one set of knob/switch settings for instant access from the pedal.

It's really a great pedal. I think every guitarist should have one of these and a Sunset at their disposal regardless of what other digital or analog gear they have.

Since you said you like two very different sounding and reponding amps panned left and right, that means some of the following tricks might not get what you want: Enhancer block, fixed delay on one side, separate left and right IRs, etc.

What you can do to get two very different responding amps is: Amp one side side, drive block +EQ/IR on the other. Or use a separate modeller or amp-in-a-pedal in the effects loop, or consider upgrading the FM9/FXIII.

Since you said you like two very different sounding and reponding amps panned left and right, that means some of the following tricks might not get what you want: Enhancer block, fixed delay on one side, separate left and right IRs, etc.

What you can do to get two very different responding amps is: Amp one side side, drive block +EQ/IR on the other. Or use a separate modeller or amp-in-a-pedal in the effects loop, or consider upgrading the FM9/FXIII.
Yes. I was keen to see if others had gone down the eq/drive/compressor route like I have. Another goodie is the modulated delay trick I think Dweezil demoed some time back. I use a flanger and modulate the speed with the envelope follower which does a great ADT.

Back
Top Bottom