For those who bought a Trailer Trash Board...

JeremiahEdward

Inspired
The one specifically for the FX8.

Since they don't seem to actually be offering them anywhere and don't really answer questions about them anymore I would like to know what the "unique mounting system" they were alluding to is.

A user on here - Beardstorm - got one of them. You can see it in his post in "show us your fx8." Page 11, post 6 or 7. I think I asked him at one point about it but I didn't get a reply.

There are no pictures on TT's web site about the case. I think you have to call/email to special order it. Or you can go the cheaper route like I did and just get one of their flat trash boards that is almost the same dimensions. I couldn't keep waiting for the FX-8 case to come out. Too impatient. Sorry if my stupid post has no help what so ever to it.

I already have a board, I was just curious about their "unique mounting system" and If it's something I can retrofit my board to do.

Hey guys, It is a board with predrilled holes depending on how you want to layout FX8 / EV1s (i.e. left of unit or right, or one on each side). Then they include longer screws with washers to secure the units to the board.It then lays snuggled in the bottom of the lift off case. I'll try to remember to include a picture later tonight.

I think I was the first one to receive it and I absolutely love it. Very slick looking and It was worth the wait. Though am surprised they don't have this in full production yet. The same board will fit the AX8.

Hi,
Any Pic's?

Sorry this took so long. Here they are. There are half-way pre-drilled holes on the back of the board giving you the option to put EV1s on either the left or right of the FX8 along with (1) on each side.

Attachments

• IMG_1487.JPG
    IMG_1487.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1488.JPG
    IMG_1488.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1489.JPG
    IMG_1489.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 89
Sorry this took so long. Here they are. There are half-way pre-drilled holes on the back of the board giving you the option to put EV1s on either the left or right of the FX8 along with (1) on each side.
Looks good... What size is that board?
I actually need something at a slant so a power supply can fit underneath to power a Wah and polytune.
Richb

Looks good... What size is that board?
I actually need something at a slant so a power supply can fit underneath to power a Wah and polytune.
Richb

I'm not certain of the exact dimensions. I'll have to measure. This board is specifically made for the FX8 / AX8 with (2) EV1s, nothing else can be added to the board. They do make bigger boards though. Check out their site.

Back
Top Bottom