For those looking for recording and mixing tips

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hey everybody,

Some of you already know me on here but for those that don't, I wanted to let you know that I've started a blog called DawsOpenAt7.

I'm focussing on giving people who are starting out or looking to build on their existing skills in the home studio a better insight into the elements that go into the recording and mixing process.

I know there are already some very talented individuals on here but there are some people that are at the beginning and may want a helping hand.

I'm always on the lookout for new topics inspired by the questions that people want answered so please, if you do have anything you might like to see, don't hesitate to ask!

I would be most grateful if you could spare a moment to take a look at the blog.

Dawsopenat7.jwaudioproductions.co.uk

Thanks

Justin

Very nice work man!
I am someone who has been recording for a very long time, but knows just enough to be dangerous. I am someone who still after 20 some odd years of home recording questions my EQ, Comp, etc... decisions.
So while I don't consider myself a beginner, I do consider myself a novice, and I love reading other people's take on things. I feel you learn more by taking it all in and filtering out what works for you.
So it was a really good read!

Very nice work man!
I am someone who has been recording for a very long time, but knows just enough to be dangerous. I am someone who still after 20 some odd years of home recording questions my EQ, Comp, etc... decisions.
So while I don't consider myself a beginner, I do consider myself a novice, and I love reading other people's take on things. I feel you learn more by taking it all in and filtering out what works for you.
So it was a really good read!

Great stuff, I'm glad you're getting something from it despite your experience! I really appreciate the comments. Again, if there are any topics or questions you would like to covered, please let me know!

Thanks again.

Justin

Hey everybody,

Just a heads up to any new readers, New content has now been added!

I hope all of you find the information useful on my blog!

For anyone that is interested, I also offer online editing, mixing and mastering services. No project too small or too large, so if you are looking for help, head over to www.jwaudioproductions.co.uk

Thanks guys!

Justin

Back
Top Bottom