Footswitches out of position

Big T

Hi, I have a problem with my FM9 in that the 'Top Right 3 Footswitches' are inverted with the 'Bottom Right 3 Footswitches' for example if I want to change Footswitch Layouts the manual says put your heel on the bottom right foot switch and then your toe on the top right foot switch, however I have to do it the other way round. Is this a common fault, when I compare the footswitches on credit to the actual unit they are also inverted.
Many thanks for your help 😉

So if you assign a function to say Footswitch #6 in your layout, it shows up on the top right switch? If so, the internal ribbon cables between those groups of switches might be swapped. I'd contact support. They can possibly walk you through swapping it.

So if you assign a function to say Footswitch #6 in your layout, it shows up on the top right switch? If so, the internal ribbon cables between those groups of switches might be swapped. I'd contact support. They can possibly walk you through swapping it.
Hi mr_fender, yes thats correct. If I assign a function to Footswitchs 4,5 or 6 on FM9 Edit they show up on 7,8 & 9 on the actual unit 🤔

Yeah that sounds like a hardware issue. Contact support for sure.
Contacted support and they say that they have never seen this issue before, however if I open up the unit I should be able to change some connectors over 🤔 watch this space 😉

Strange issue, I confirm that I have never seen anything like this... but it can happen and I'm happy you solved!

Back
Top Bottom