footswitch, changing this behaviour

violindave

Inspired
In Scene 2 or a preset
While in that scene I use footswitches to turn on a delay and also a pitch shift effect. I do NOT save
I switch scenes then come back to scene 2. The delay and pitch are still on. I want them to be off as default when I go back to that scene.

I'm assuming there is some global setting to change this behaviour? but I looked through manual and could not find it.

Thanks!

Well having this issue again and "scene revert" no longer appears in global settings. Is this now called "prompt on edited preset change. " No idea what this means/does and seems this is different from earlier firmware - now on 5.0
I changed this setting from off to on and it appears to have done the trick. Was this correct. Concerned I'm messing something else up by doing this, so please reassure

Thanks

Well having this issue again and "scene revert" no longer appears in global settings. Is this now called "prompt on edited preset change. " No idea what this means/does and seems this is different from earlier firmware - now on 5.0
I changed this setting from off to on and it appears to have done the trick. Was this correct. Concerned I'm messing something else up by doing this, so please reassure

Thanks
Scene Revert is definitely still in global settings and the prompt setting has been around a long time...

Thanks
After doing this I know have almost zero output. I changed back to prompt on edited preset change to off and still no output. Input is showing full on. I have major gigs in a couple of days, now freaking out
Help!

Prompt on edited preset change has nothing to do with it. That just makes a message appear any time you change presets from one that has been edited. It asks if you want to save the changes you made before going to the next preset.

Scene Revert is in the MIDI/Remote menu on the Axe III, I'd assume it's in the same place on the FM9 as well.

If in doubt, reload all your global settings from your latest backup.

Back
Top Bottom