FOOT SWITCH QUESTION

tommyh

Inspired
I have 7 scenes and one switch designated for a pitch block ;When i play the lead on scene 4,at some point i hit the pitch block for a harmony part ; After that i go back to scene 3 for rhythm ; Now if i go back to scene 4 again the pitch block defaults to being on ; But i don't want it to be on ; How can i rectify this problem?
Thanx

Not in front of my AX8 right now but I believe that whatever scene you are on will remember any individual effects that were previously engaged. That is why each scene needs to be setup for what you want to happen when clicked on.

Can't you just make scene 8 with the pitch block or do you use the pitch block randomly throughout different scenes?

Not in front of my AX8 right now but I believe that whatever scene you are on will remember any individual effects that were previously engaged. That is why each scene needs to be setup for what you want to happen when clicked on.

Can't you just make scene 8 with the pitch block or do you use the pitch block randomly throughout different scenes?
Yeah i could do that ,but i know theres a way to have it revert back to the original scene without the pitch block on

Back
Top Bottom