FOH and CLR Wedge

Doug Lewis

Inspired
I know this has been asked a few times and I've searched several times here and via google and youtube. AND I'll admit to being a noob pussy afraid to dig too deep into menus and screw things up.

I'm about to play live for the first time. I play at home with two CLR active wedges. After doing reading here and watching some videos, I'm thinking the best way to set up live (tell me if I'm wrong) is to have output 1 going to the board at the venue using XLRs and output 2 going to the wedges as monitors. Following this video ( Axe-FX II - Connecting to PA Gear - YouTube ) Chris says at 36:44 to change I/O menus to copy output 1 to output 2. I'm not seeing this option available and it appears output 2 needs to be assigned to an FX loop block. Am I missing something obvious or has the setup changed?

Naming has changed in recent firmware verslons. Off the top of my head it's called something like "echo output 1>2".

We're all here to help each other out.

Well, most of us are. I think there are a few stragglers that would prefer to keep their info under lock & key. But agin, most forum members seem quite willing to share and discuss their experiences in the name of increasing knowledge for the masses.

Back
Top Bottom