FS Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 1st Gen - SOLD

ocaptainjr2

Experienced
Sold...

Finally upgraded to a 3rd gen and so I am selling my 1st Gen Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. Unit was rack mounted entire time and works great. No cosmetic issues that I can see.

$250 shipped to US.PXL_20220527_172846534.jpgPXL_20220527_172857973.jpgPXL_20220527_172913734.jpg

Last edited:
So far, I haven't had a chance to do a side-by-side comparison for recordings, but the biggest difference in day-to-day use is having to move from the MixControl software to Focusrite Control for input/output routing. So far, I really like the UI of the Focusrite Control over MixControl.

The 1st Gen is great and it seems like they made smart and practical upgrades for the 3rd Gen (push buttons/knobs/meters). If I didn't get a ridiculously good deal on the new unit, I would have happily kept using the 1st Gen.

So far, I haven't had a chance to do a side-by-side comparison for recordings, but the biggest difference in day-to-day use is having to move from the MixControl software to Focusrite Control for input/output routing. So far, I really like the UI of the Focusrite Control over MixControl.

The 1st Gen is great and it seems like they made smart and practical upgrades for the 3rd Gen (push buttons/knobs/meters). If I didn't get a ridiculously good deal on the new unit, I would have happily kept using the 1st Gen.
Thanks for the rundown. I haven't been super motivated to upgrade mine, among others reasons because lately I'm mostly just playing guitar, not basement-studio-ing. Also, I don't really have any beefs with it

Back
Top Bottom