FNG checking in

Question...

Am I going to need a computer to use this unit just to play through a cabinet? My laptop is near-dead, slow AF, and I just use my phone everything now.

If a new laptop will be required I need to factor in that cost before dropping $2500 on a powered stereo cabinet. Probably going to need to offer up a few more items on Gunbroker to offset the expense.

Question...

Am I going to need a computer to use this unit just to play through a cabinet? My laptop is near-dead, slow AF, and I just use my phone everything now.

If a new laptop will be required I need to factor in that cost before dropping $2500 on a powered stereo cabinet. Probably going to need to offer up a few more items on Gunbroker to offset the expense.
No. I never connect mine to a computer and shows. I use desktop monitors or headphones at home. No high dollar FRFR here. I do use my bands JBL PA tops and/or our floor wedges for gig level testing.

The Fractal editors are really nice. They don't use very much resources. It might work on your old laptop if you aren't also using it as an audio interface at the same time. There are few editor only functions that you will miss out on, but those are just conveniences.

Last edited:
Wait, why are my replies "awaiting moderator approval" now? I dont remember seeing that on my last few replies.

Back
Top Bottom