SOLD FM9 Turbo Rig NJ local only

Old News

Inspired
After 20 years, I am shutting down my wedding band. My playing will be limited to church and the occasional gig for which my FM3 turbo rig is more than sufficient.

So here is the rig
1. Case - Pelican Vault V730 Multi-Purpose Hard Case -- value - $199
2. Temple Audio Pedal Board -34 inch - value $ 134
3. Temple Modules
IEC AC Mains Micro Module - $49
2-way Jack Patch Module - $39
Micro Module Punched Plate - $9
XLR - - - forgot cost
LED Lights and controller - forgot
Mission Expression (Spring load) - $159
Fractal EV1 - $139
FM9 -- 1,699
Time and effort in building it -- priceless - :)

Total Package value: $2,427

It is set so you can do all your routing from the sides of the board.

I would like $2,000 for the rig

I am in Northern NJ (off exit 34b route 80).

IMG_0078.jpegIMG_0079.jpeg

Exit 4 Jerseyite here.
Not the highway you think though lol
I’m in the sticks of NW New Jersey off of Interstate 84 .
Best of luck with your sale !

I am okay with driving a bit and meeting up. I recently had heart surgery. Finally, I can be up and about so I can drive. Freedom!!!!!!
I was asked for some additional pictures -- did the best I could - can't lift the thing (obvious reasons -- if these additional pics are not enough - more pics will have to wait until my son comes over.

Attachments

• IMG_0147.jpeg
    IMG_0147.jpeg
    935.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0148.jpeg
    IMG_0148.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg
    932.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0153.jpeg
    IMG_0153.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
You might remember Clark's Country Kitchen, then, if you're of a certain age, or the Bell 7 Auto Body shop on 537 that my uncle ran.... :)
I'm 52 and moved here 23 years ago. I'm originally from Essex then Union County. Sorry, Don't know of either of those places.

I'm looking for an FM9 Turbo, but I already have all the other stuff including a Temple board. If you'd consider selling just the FM9, let me know.

I'm looking for an FM9 Turbo, but I already have all the other stuff including a Temple board. If you'd consider selling just the FM9, let me know.
I do not have the energy right now to take it all apart. I can probably make more money selling it by the piece. I am in no hurry to sell it. It is sitting in my office in a protected case. I am using the FM3 at church. Actually, next week will be my first Sunday service back since my ticker decided to keep it its own beat (or not, lol). In a few months, if I get no bites, I should be strong enough to take the rig apart and repackage. I still have all the original boxes.

Hey! I really like this setup and am considering purchasing the entire thing. Would you be able to get a quote to ship it to San Diego, CA?

Back
Top Bottom