FM9 Turbo mkII w/ larger screens coming??

peterpan-disney%20%281%29.gif

I'll be standing pat, unless it's got fx3-like resources. I can read the scribble strips fine, thank you very much!
For me, this upgrades to Turbo and Mk II, so it's a nice bump up. The bigger switch label screens will be much welcomed here, and who can't use 11% MOAR POWAAAAH?

I emailed Fractal sales earlier in the week (before this news) about getting a new link for my waitlist purchase (over a year old now, wasn't ready to buy earlier) and was told they expect a restock in 3-4 weeks...

Last edited:
That's really good news! I knew you guys were up to something lol. I sold my MK1 back in oct last year and went to an FM3 MKII Turbo. I ended up selling that a couple of weeks back and decided I missed the FM9 too much and put myself back on the UK waitlist.

Also wondering if the hardware has been updated so we can now use dual foot switches on one of the pedal inputs. Not a major issue for me if it hasn't as I use my FC6 or my GT22 but would be helpful to some users.

Hope it will be priced exactly like the FM9 Turbo is right now... I really want to go back to team Fractal, but the upcharge we have to pay in Europe is brutal, almost 900 eur more.

Hope it will be priced exactly like the FM9 Turbo is right now... I really want to go back to team Fractal, but the upcharge we have to pay in Europe is brutal, almost 900 eur more.
Not true.
FM9 Turbo + 3-year warranty is 1858$ in USA, which are ~1710€ at the moment, notice that this price doesn't include taxes though.
In EU it's 1930€ + VAT, so the difference is 220€ if we compare apples to apples, the rest is just taxes.

I've been on the waitlist for about a week now (got on before I saw this thread btw). Hope like crazy that when my number comes up it will be this new version.

Back
Top Bottom