FM9: screw size for rubber end bumper/feet?

hobbes1

Inspired
I happened to be down on the floor, putting my FM9 on my pedal board and I noticed that the screws on the front of the unit, at each end, are missing. I have never opened or modified the unit in any way and I would like to obtain the proper size screws to replace. Does anyone have that info? Thanks in advance.

I happened to be down on the floor, putting my FM9 on my pedal board and I noticed that the screws on the front of the unit, at each end, are missing. I have never opened or modified the unit in any way and I would like to obtain the proper size screws to replace. Does anyone have that info? Thanks in advance.
I ordered some for my FM3. They were M3.5-0.6. I assume they would be the same for the FM9.

Thanks! I'm guessing they are pretty short LOL
Presumably, would be the same length as other screws in the end bumpers?

Here are the screws I ordered from Amazon when attaching my FM3 and FM9 to a Temple Audio board.

Fractal Screws

Oh, thanks but what I mean is, the screws that actually keep the FM9 end bumpers attached to the FM9 itself.
I use Dual-Lock to secure the FM9 to my DIY board. I'm guessing that these screws were not fully secured during FM9 assembly and/or got missed. I haven't gigged or otherwise transported this unit, just sitting in my music room since I bought it.
Here are the screws I ordered from Amazon when attaching my FM3 and FM9 to a Temple Audio board.

Fractal Screws

@Admin M@
Is there any way to know if this is the correct screw length (6mm) for the FM9 rubber bumpers? Mine is missing the two front screws (one at each end) as seen from the front view of the unit. These are the screws that hold the bumpers (end caps) onto the FM9? I'm hoping I can pick up some black ones at Home Depot or Lowes. Thanks

Attachments

• screws.jpg
    screws.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 15
  • fm9.jpg
    fm9.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 15
@hobbes1 -- You won't be likely to find that screw at a local hardware store. Please write to our Support team and they'll help you.

Back
Top Bottom