FM9 Output 2

Hello,

Anyone using Output 2 on the FM9 as an external pedal “loop”? If so, any tips on volume adjustment but in the In/Out blocks and front of FM9?
IIRC one needs to be sure that your Output block levels are set at appropriate levels.

I recall reading somewhere that your return block output level defaults to 0% and requires adjustment before any appreciable volume can be heard. You may find that output 3 is at unity gain with the front panel output level knob turned full clockwise, and that your output block level should also be set appropriately.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, I recall return blocks requiring this. Does the same hold true for output blocks?

IIRC one needs to be sure that your Output block levels are set at appropriate levels.

I recall reading somewhere that your return block output level defaults to 0% and requires adjustment before any appreciable volume can be heard. You may find that output 3 is at unity gain with the front panel output level knob turned full clockwise, and that your output block level should also be set appropriately.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, I recall return blocks requiring this. Does the same hold true for output blocks?
You’re confusing feedback return with input.

Nope...

I run mine in 4cm quite a bit and I’ve notice on the front volume knobs I need to run them around 4 o’clock or I am running the volume into the amp and back into the fx loop to hot and it changes the original tone.
My point is don’t crank the knob and assume your running at unity gain because your not.

Back
Top Bottom