Fm9 Non responsive

JPS225

Inspired
I went to turn on my Fm9 today and it's non responsive. It powers on, but the footswitches are all blank and the knobs and buttons do nothing. When connected to FM9 Edit, i get a message that communication time out. Query_sys_info

Ive emailed support, but was hoping someone here might have a fix. It worked perfectly yesterday.

I just had a working but silent FM9 at boot problem for the first time ever. I'm on the beta though, so I don't consider it a legit problem. I've never had any problem with a non-beta. No fractal has ever failed me on production code, literally ever in over a decade.

Check the manual for troubleshooting into a hard or emergency reboot. There are certain steps required to perform these actions, but the manual can tell you the how-to.

I went to turn on my Fm9 today and it's non responsive. It powers on, but the footswitches are all blank and the knobs and buttons do nothing. When connected to FM9 Edit, i get a message that communication time out. Query_sys_info

Ive emailed support, but was hoping someone here might have a fix. It worked perfectly yesterday.
Mine stopped working and a ribbon had come unseated. I called Fractal and they told me to open it up and check. Reseated ribbon and all was good again. My issue was caused by rolling my rack across a gravel drive and causing to jar the unit. I carry it now.

Back
Top Bottom