FM9 Mounting

I use a temple audio duo 34 and it’s great. I have a FM9 and three Dunlop expression pedals on it, so it could certainly meet your use case.

Has anyone tested this bundle ( temple audio duo 34 + bag) offered by Thomann?
The question behind it is whether the bag can carry the audio temple with an FM9 and 2 missions on it?

Attachments

• temple audio 2.png
    temple audio 2.png
    830 KB · Views: 14
  • temple audio duo 34.png
    temple audio duo 34.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 14
The question behind it is whether the bag can carry the audio temple with an FM9 and 2 missions on it?
It should be able to, but it’s best to ask Thomann or Temple Audio directly. The FM units are a little thicker than normal pedals, which could create too tight of a fit.

When I mounted my FM9 on my Duo 24, I went with the Studio Slips bag for the Duo24, but had them add a bit more height to accommodate the difference.

I carry mine in that bag with a FM9 and three expression pedals on it. So, the answer is yes.

My exact setup. I also carry miscellaneous items in the pocket and it works great!

For those using the Temple Duo, how did you attach the FM9 and EVs to it?

I used two layers of 3M Dual Lock in the gap between the feet on my FM3 and it worked pretty well. The FM9 is heavier so I went with the screws. I use the Duo 24 so my pedals sit to the side on the floor.

I initially tried to use the Temple Audio plates with my FM3 but when I switched my FM9 onto the board I switched to the screws because that adhesive they use is nasty stuff. The screws result in a rock-solid mount.

I used two layers of 3M Dual Lock in the gap between the feet on my FM3 and it worked pretty well. The FM9 is heavier so I went with the screws. I use the Duo 24 so my pedals sit to the side on the floor.

I initially tried to use the Temple Audio plates with my FM3 but when I switched my FM9 onto the board I switched to the screws because that adhesive they use is nasty stuff. The screws result in a rock-solid mount.
What type of screw did you use for the FM9 ? For the moment mine are holding with the plates

What screws did you use?

In order to use the plates, you have to remove the rubber sides, correct? Same question for using screws and +1 on the screw size request.

Reactions: rog
Back
Top Bottom