FM9 Mark II Footswitch Displays

Lopp

Inspired
Just saw the email about the FC-6 Mark II and FC-12 Mark II that have larger footswitch displays than the original.

Wonder when this is going to make its way to the FM9 for a Mark II, if at all.

Not that it's a big deal, as I'd be happy to just be able to get the original FM9.

Just saw the email about the FC-6 Mark II and FC-12 Mark II that have larger footswitch displays than the original.

Not that it's a big deal, as I'd be happy to just be able to get the original FM9.
Not happening in the foreseeable future:
We would love to be able to offer updated versions of those products, but in the current global electronics component shortage, it is not possible for us to do so in the foreseeable future.

Things are actually getting WORSE instead of better.

I would imagine that there are a bunch of FM9's that have been sitting around waiting on the missing pieces (electronic components) so for them to update the FM9 line it'd mean tossing a bunch of expensive inventory.

FWIW I just got an FM9, and I don't imagine ever having an issue with the current display size. By the time I'm performing, I'll be familiar enough with my layout, and will probably rely more on the color of the LEDs than the text on the screen.

It is hoped that when FM9 will be available in Europe, it will have not only larger displays, but all other fixes 😀

Back
Top Bottom