FM9 Manual updates for FW4?

GuitarEC

Does anyone know if there will be an updates manual released for FW 4.x? My FM9 is due to arrive Friday, and I'm wanting to get a copy of the manuals/documentation printed ahead time.

These are what you'll want…
I'd recommend not printing, but instead keeping the PDFs on your computer, phone and/or tablet so they can easily and quickly be searched wherever you are also; I have them open many times a day searching for something and searching is my friend.

Fractal updates them periodically so if you print you'll be in a periodic print cycle or have stale documentation. Typically they update them when there's a big firmware change but there's not a fixed schedule.

Last edited:
I want to print initial manual set (I'm more of a "book-in-hand" guy when possible),but will have the soft-copies of updates later.

I want to print initial manual set (I'm more of a "book-in-hand" guy when possible),but will have the soft-copies of updates later.

If I could only choose one, it would be the PDF version. But there will always be a soft place in my heart for this rare Fractal case candy...

20230208_135722.jpg

Back
Top Bottom