FM9 Freezing?

bamiofar

I've installed the latest FW2.02, and now my FM9 freezes up. It's really weird. It seems to be happening when switching to a certain scene, but I can't be 100% sure as it is intermittent. The input lights are still jumping but no sound and stepping on the foot switches does nothing, it's froze. I'm having to shut it down and restart it. I'm including the preset; It's happening going from S01, crunchy, to S06, Foolin...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DL Mikey Histeria acoustic.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
@m_brown I was able to reproduce this reported freeze while running firmware 2.02. I will email you my findings.
It happened again today. I have Changed the preset a lot. Specifically the Foolin scene, thinking it may have been something I had done. It's over all a better sound now and it uses less cpu power but the freezing happened again today just like before, when I stepped on the switch for the Foolin scene. I'm including the new preset. Please advise... :?)

Attachments

• 220714 DL Mikey Actual.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
It happened again today. I have Changed the preset a lot. Specifically the Foolin scene, thinking it may have been something I had done. It's over all a better sound now and it uses less cpu power but the freezing happened again today just like before, when I stepped on the switch for the Foolin scene. I'm including the new preset. Please advise... :?)
Damnie poo!!! It happened again today except not the same patch. This time when I stepped on the Hysteria scene. Hope this helps...

Back
Top Bottom