FM9 Firmware Version 5.00

The ghost blocks issue was raised by me to the private beta team. They do not affect the preset or the sound.

If you have presets with issues, it's best to post a thread and link the presets.
Hey, so I gigged last night, and I've another show tonight. I use the setlist feature a lot. Using all 4 setlist blocks. It's pretty much full of songs.
Anyway, what seems to be happening is, when I select certain songs, it doesn't always select my pre-selected scene, and changes it randomly. When I go in to check on the editor, it's reading normal.
It's just randomly happening. For the first time ever I've had to start gigging with the laptop open just incase it occurs.
It's about once or twice a show I notice this. I live an die by the setlist feature, there are so many preset changes I could never keep up without it.

I'll report back after tonight's show if there are any more issues.

Hey, so I gigged last night, and I've another show tonight. I use the setlist feature a lot. Using all 4 setlist blocks. It's pretty much full of songs.
Anyway, what seems to be happening is, when I select certain songs, it doesn't always select my pre-selected scene, and changes it randomly. When I go in to check on the editor, it's reading normal.
It's just randomly happening. For the first time ever I've had to start gigging with the laptop open just incase it occurs.
It's about once or twice a show I notice this. I live an die by the setlist feature, there are so many preset changes I could never keep up without it.

I'll report back after tonight's show if there are any more issues.
Songs and setlists is one thing I have zero experience with at this point... I have not read of anyone here having a similar experience, though.

Again, posting these things in a separate thread is the best way to get attention because it's not buried in with the rest of the firmware posts.

I have the same problem with these ghost blocks and it happens randomly to all my presets. Seems to happen mostly when I step quickly through my setlist, which shouldn't be a problem. Might be related to a rather long USB-cable I'm using (10 meters), but for the rest it works and I didn't have this problem with firmware versions before 5.00 with the same cable. Currently using editor 1.02.05 on a Windows 10 machine with the latest updates, and firmware 5.01. Had hoped that it would be fixed in 5.01, but it's not. I know how to remove them (shunt first, then delete) and I know it doesn't affect my sound or messes up my preset, but it's pretty annoying nevertheless.

Had hoped that it would be fixed in 5.01, but it's not. I know how to remove them (shunt first, then delete) and I know it doesn't affect my sound or messes up my preset, but it's pretty annoying nevertheless.
I'm pretty sure this is not firmware related, and will be fixed in a future FM9-EDIT update.

Back
Top Bottom